Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Entry

Fucking trip. (I shouldn't swear). It makes me seem product-y. (Emphasizing by throwing my hands up). Breaking my own rules in a meaningless way.

The foraging friends relocate to other cities. And look for places to get them closer to their pearly dimension - Those heels you've always wanted? Well, here they are! You get to have them. You get to have them; and so it goes. Breathless, I am anemic- Aquashark says 'I want to get famous so that I can forget I know people'. It was like I watched the prophecy of the diary of the baby book full of pictures. Of black sack cloth, honeydew and all the dolly stuff- working like it 'do' to curdle the cumshot and velvety pink -tan lines- Yes, doilies and tan lines could not be more curldling to the senses. An amniotic doll sucking the air - mouth open- agape and available.

----

Watch out Watch out. I'm doing ok. (That is not too much of a question) I am scared though. Do I ask too many questions about myself? If I could, I would start writing about a subject I know a great deal about, but I find that my knowledge base shifts very quickly, exposing what I once thought I knew as an impression-- a mark left by whatever the hell was going on at the time--that left its fingerprints on everything in the store.

To travel backward is not my dream. To be swept under by the bulge in a boys pants- back to the original, always trying to recreate that intensity I felt- that told me what was New. Windows--doors- removable panels buried below some earth, extra brown because I had to dig it up fresh to put the panel there. Dear Diary, I'm going to put you in the hole now - the density of images is overwhelming.

----


No comments:

Post a Comment