Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Living Room Poem

The Lunatic You're Looking For

She’s cruising along at a low altitude
The line of horizon obstructing her view to the ether
The slumber she’s failed to catch

Family dances to Billy Joel singing about the broken glass on the floor
Him, hamfisted on the keys
He pulsates through us as vehicles to the dance
Under the blacklight where we catch sight of cumstains on the whoriest of the bunch
Wishing it was me
We take him out to the pigpen to spank out the storytelling
We fill him with our warm substances

We’re here to buy tickets
To the exhibits
To figure out who people are because we know nothing about them
I know nothing about her, she knows everything about me
She envelops me
She should envelop me
She’s actually trying to get me to stop talking right now but I have to remind her it’s this chattering mouth toy lodged in my jaw and I can’t afford a dentist.


No comments:

Post a Comment